An 11 Adidas shoe size is a 10.5 Nike? Worrying about what shoe to buy online? Which one will fit your shoe size specifications the best? Well, I’ve got you covered. You no longer need to feel anxious when buying shoes online. We have done all the research so that you do not have to to find out the differences in between Adidas vs Nike sizing. All the information you will need is located below.
Nike vs Adidas Sizing: Know Your Shoe Size
The best way is to follow your size in cm (find out how to measure your size in cm later in this article) or grab a pair of shoes you already own now and locate the sizing information tag. Your centimeter sizing should be there.
With this information, use the sizing guide below to locate the cm matching to your shoe. This will show you the size of the shoe for European, American, and British standards. There are two charts. One for women’s sizing and the other for men’s sizing.
One thing to keep in mind is that there is an exception to the rule. This is that if you are buying a thinner upper material composition and tongue, for example, the Adidas “Advantage”. If this is the type of shoe you are going for, your size should be about 0,50 cm smaller.
Adidas Shoes Sizing Chart
Nike’s Sizing Chart
How To Measure Your Shoe Size
This is an alternative way of measuring your shoe size. You should do this if you feel your current shoes are not fitting properly.
Steps To Measure Your Shoe Sizing
- Set a piece of paper on the ground against a wall.
- Stand on it. Make sure that your heel is touching the wall.
- Take a pen or pencil and draw around your foot.
- You will need to mark the longest toe. Please take note that this may not be your big toe. Your second toe could possibly be longer than your first. This will cause you to see that you have Morton’s toe.
- Measure the drawing of your foot. You should measure from the wall (your heel) to the longest toe. This measurement should be in cm so that it is easier to identify your European, American, and British shoe size from the size guide stated above.
Tips On Measuring your Shoe Sizing
We have recommended these following suggestions to help you choose the best pair of shoes for you:
- You should let someone else draw around your foot if this is possible. This can aid in making the measurements more precise. This is important for an optimal fit.
- Consider the space needed for socks. You could possibly wear socks while drawing around your foot. This is if you take note of which toe is the longest before you put the sock on.
- Something you should take note of is that your foot does get swollen after you have been participating in activities. If possible, try and measure your foot after taking part in some in-door or out-door activities, or after a day’s work.
- Avoid making assumptions about your shoe size; accuracy is key. Even if you’re repurchasing a familiar style, remember that shoes can stretch over time, and factors like pregnancy or medical conditions can alter foot size.
- It’s crucial to adhere to our sizing recommendations and measurement guidelines. Even a slight deviation from your true size can shift a shoe from being cozy and well-fitted to downright uncomfortable.
- For those using orthotic insoles, it’s vital to account for the space they’ll occupy inside the shoe. Thicker insoles might require you to size up, either by half or a full size, depending on the insole’s thickness.
- Pay attention to indications of an ill-fitting shoe. Your feet shouldn’t move excessively inside, and overly tight shoes can not only cause discomfort but also exacerbate existing foot issues.
Adidas vs Nike Sizing: FAQ Answered
Which Shoes Run Narrow?
Adidas is seen to run true to size. Whereas, Nike shoes run a half size smaller. Therefore, you should get a size up when buying Nike shoes. In saying this, lots of people wear shoes that are too big for them. Stating that they seem comfortable. Contrary to this belief, the shoe actually ends up being less comfortable to rather get your correct size.
See also: Nike vs Under Armour Sizing
Which Shoes Size Fit Wide Feet?
Adidas shoes are natural wide. The company believes this gives them more room to roam. In answering this question, Adidas shoes will comfortably accommodate people with wider feet than the normal person.
- Suede upper; Synthetic overlays
- Comfortable synthetic lining
- High quality shoes from adidas
What about Nike? The overall design of most Nike shoes does not accommodate wider feet.
However, they do believe in diversity. Therefore, they do offer a range of shoes that do fit people with wider feet. These shoes include the Nike Air Zoom Pegasus, the Nike Air Zoom Structure, as well as the Nike Zoom Vomero.
Nike Air Zoom Structure
- Nike Sports Shoe
- Soft terry and collar for maximum comfort
- Heel to Toe Cushioning
Nike Air Zoom Vomero
- The tongue is even more plush than previous versions.
- We added extra support along the sides via a band at the midfoot. It works with your...
- We tested real runners to learn where feet need the most cooling. Using that data, we...
Do Nike and Adidas Shoes Fit the Same?
No, they do not. The shoes are not going to be identical, although some sizes may be similar. It is not wise to assume that one brand will fit the exact same as every other. This is because every shoe is different.
Adidas vs Nike: Which One is Better?
This is completely up to you. This is your own experience with the products and therefore, cannot be the same for every person. If you own a pair of either Nike or Adidas shoes, you can be the final judge.
Wrapping up the sneaker showdown between Adidas and Nike in the sizing ring, it’s akin to comparing the footprints of two giants – similar, yet distinct in their nuances. Each brand dances to its own design beat, courting different audiences and sometimes even changing steps based on the region.
A word to the sneaker-savvy: Don’t just waltz into a size. Groove to the brand’s unique sizing chart, perhaps even try a little cha-cha in-store. As the lace-up battle continues, make sure you’re stepping out in both style and comfort, no matter which brand’s tune you choose to march to.
Your support means a lot!
I hope this guide helped you discover Adidas vs Nike sizing. Do consider sharing it with your friends and family on social media!